With the sun beating down there is nothing more enjoyable for residents and friends to share a little BBQ food.
However, if you’re cooking for more than a handful, then investing in a quality barbeque will pay you dividends.
This stainless steel bbq is made to last. It offers better resistance to damage and heat. The gas allows you to start cooking almost immediately and as the temperature in regulated; the food tends to cook more evenly. With having 5 burners, you can cook food that requires different temperatures so you don’t end up burning one or undercooking another.
And with a large cooking area you will be able to serve all your guests with tasty, well cooked food without the long wait.
- 4 stainless steel burners = 56,000 BTU’s
- 9,000 BTU side searing burner, slide-out side burner lid
- 12,000 BTU side burner, slide-out side burner lid
- Cooking grate : 70.6 x 49cm = 3459.4 cm² , stainless steel
- Warming rack : 68.6 x 19cm = 1303.4 cm² , stainless steel
- Total cooking area: 4762.8 sq. cm
- Flame tamer material: Stainless steel
- Ignition system : integrated electronic ignition
- Side shelves: Stainless steel
- Control panel: Stainless steel
- Control knob: chrome plated
- Hood construction: double-wall with S/S outer skin, S/S handle
- Powder coated trolley with two S/S front doors
- 4 swivel casters
- Product size: 151.8 x 62.5 x 119 cm
- N.W. 58kgs, G.W. 63kgs
- Packing dimension : 84 x 68 x 66 cm, 1pc/ctn, brown box
- CSA & CE cert. available
- Hose & regulator included