With the sun beating down there is nothing more enjoyable for residents and friends to share a little BBQ food.
However, if you’re cooking for more than a handful, then investing in a quality barbeque will pay you dividends.
This stainless steel bbq is made to last. It offers better resistance to damage and heat. The gas allows you to start cooking almost immediately and as the temperature in regulated; the food tends to cook more evenly. With having 5 burners, you can cook food that requires different temperatures so you don’t end up burning one or undercooking another.
And with a large cooking area you will be able to serve all your guests with tasty, well cooked food without the long wait.
- Main Burner - 5 stainless steel burners, total 16.1KW (55,000 BTU)
- Side Burner - 3.5 KW (12,000 BTU)
- Total: 19.6KW (77,000 BTU)
- Cooking grate size: 76.2 x 43.2 = 3290SQcm, porcelain coated V shape
- Warming rack size: 73.7 x 15.2 = 1123 sq.cm
- Total Cooking Area: 4413 Sq.cm
- Flame Tamer Material: porcelain coated steel.
- Integrated push & turn ignition. (integrated control knob piezo ignition)
- Control Panel: S/S center, powder coated steel sides
- Hood Construction: Double Layer S/S with stamped steel end caps S/S handle.
- Side Shelves: powder coated steel. Lift up side burner.
- Front Panel: powder coated steel with integrated condiment shelf on front.
- Two plastic wheels. Include H & R
- Product size: L148.5 x W53.5 x H124cm